Everyone is welcome here at Eternity Church Croydon; we are here to make your experience a great one. The first thing we’ll ask of you is simple: relax, you’re with friends. Even if you’ve never been to church before, you’ll have no worries about being a “newbie.”
What you will find is this:
- A Spiritual yet casual atmosphere;
- Friendly people who’ll help you find your way around;
- Dynamic bible teaching relevant to your daily life;
- Whether you’re single, married, single again, with or without children – no matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done – we invite you to experience the difference here.
What are the Services like?
- The Sunday morning Services comprise powerful praise and worship, and relevant bible teaching.
- Wednesday evenings Service focuses on praise & worship and bible teachings for everyone.
What do I wear?
- Your “Sunday Best” doesn’t have to be a suit and tie or dress! Jeans, trainers, t-shirts or cool smart-casual – are all acceptable. Come as you are… we do!
I have young children what about them?
The children’s ministry at Eternity runs during services and is designed uniquely for ages eighteen months to twelve-years-old. Here your child will experience engaging age-appropriate bible lessons, music and activities all developed to point your child toward a daily relationship with Christ. Staffed by an experienced team of dedicated volunteers who will be there week after week to care for and love your child.